Benvenuto su . Clicca qui per Registrarti

Oggi è gio 28 mar 2024, 13:01

Benvenuto su Ospite! Iscriviti  Oppure effettua il  Login

Informazione:

Android I*P*T*V

Moderatori: GioTag, filolau

Android I*P*T*V

Messaggioda vulpea » ven 22 mag 2015, 22:59

Watch I*P*T*V from your Internet provider supplier or free are living TV channels from every other supply within the internet.
Description
That is the paid version of I*P*T*V app.
Pro options (evaluating with free version):
✔ Advert free
✔ Skill to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed hastily (http streams best).
✔ Begin app on instrument boot choice, helpful for set-prime packing containers.
✔ Prolonged playlists historical past
Watch I*P*T*V out of your Web provider supplier or free are living TV channels from another supply within the net.
If you’re the use of VLC to look at TV to your PC then this app is for you.
Features:
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists beef up
✔ Playlists historical past
✔ Enjoying multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy wish to be put in to your LAN)
✔ Potential to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed hastily (http streams best)
✔ Grid or checklist view of TV channels
✔ EPG toughen in JTV structure
✔ Begin app on device boot possibility
Setup directions:
* First you’ll be able to want to enter channels listing (m3u or xspf playlist), which you can get it out of your ISP or to find free channels checklist within the net.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see directions under.
Putting in UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* some WLAN routers have constructed-in udpxy in producer’s firmware
Now and again m3u recordsdata on Android can be deleted via the device. This occurs as a result of Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them with the aid of deleting the hyperlinks to files which may no longer be discovered in your sd-card. Considering you may have URLs as an alternative of information for your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To keep away from this simply create some folder, situation there empty “.nomedia” file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and is not going to contact the playlist.
Alternatively, that you would be able to position your playlist to a few internet server (Dropbox public hyperlink is without doubt one of the choices) and specify its URL in the app.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
"Dacă lupți poți să pierzi, dacă nu lupți ai pierdut deja."
vulpea
Modelatore

Re: Android I*P*T*V

Messaggioda newsatanik » sab 5 mar 2016, 10:39

lo puoi rimettere per favore,grazie
Nobody its perfect
newsatanik
Gran Maestro
Gran Maestro

Re: Android I*P*T*V

Messaggioda Ghost » mer 9 mar 2016, 20:48

[ANDROID] I*P*T*V PRO V2.14.0 + (PATCHED) MULTI APK

Immagine

Guarda I*P*T*V dal provider di servizi Internet o gratis canali TV in diretta da qualsiasi altra fonte nel web.

Se si sta utilizzando VLC per guardare la TV sul vostro PC, allora questa applicazione è per voi.

Caratteristiche:
✔ Supporto M3U e XSPF playlist
✔ storia Playlist
✔ Riproduzione flussi multicast con delega UDP (necessità di proxy per essere installato nel vostro LAN)
✔ Possibilità di auto-riconnettersi al server di streaming quando la connessione viene chiusa in modo imprevisto (http solo in streaming)
✔ griglia o elenco dei canali TV
✔ supporto EPG in formati XMLTV e JTV
✔ Avviare app sul boot del dispositivo
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Ghost
Founder
Founder

Torna a Android TV

//